Fostering Growth within the program
There are 5 levels within The First Tee Life Skill Program and children can move up in levels until graduation:
- PLAYer: Introduces playing the game of golf with special emphasis on learning golf and the Nine Core Values.
- Par: Focuses on interpersonal communication and self-maintenance
- Birdie: Emphasizes goal-setting
- Eagle: Builds on PLAYer, Par, and Birdie levels and emphasizes resilience skills, conflict resolution and planning for the future.
- Ace: The advanced level of The First Tee Life Experience; focuses on personal planning for golf, career, volunteerism and education.