Frequently Asked Questions
What does a volunteer do?
- Volunteers help the coaches with set-up, take down, kid safety, golf skills, life skills and much more.
How much time do I need to commit to volunteering?
- 2-4 hours a week is recommended.
I would like to volunteer but I can’t make every class?
- That is not a problem, we just ask you try to be as consistent as possible.
What courses can I volunteer at and what time do they start?
- We have 11 sites that run at various times during the year.
- Spring and Fall Sessions have classes after-school on weekdays (after 4pm) and also on the Weekends.
- Winter Sessions have classes after-school on weekdays (after 4pm) and also on Saturdays.
- Summer Session has classes starting at 2pm and also on Weekends.